Trilogy Triathlon is one of the biggest, most diverse and most active sporting groups in Laois. From a small pact to complete a tri by its three founding members in 2004, the club has expanded and now:
- Has over 80 members and associate members, based in Laois and surrounds
- Organises over 250 group training sessions per annum - indoors and out, through all four seasons
- Is represented in 20 competitive events every year
- Organises 12 Test Series Triathlons and Duathlons in Laois
- Organiser of the annual 'Heritage Challenge Triathlon' - Laois's only triathlon, with over 100 participants
- Co-Organiser of TriAthy 2006 - Irelands fastest, flattest and biggest triathlon yet - with well over 700 participants
- Organiser of the only youth event in Laois, The Laois Children's Duathlon for participants in primary schools
During 2007 the club is implementing a strategic development plan that includes:
- Performance improvement, with a focus on competitive success (the club recently took two third places in the season's first competitive tri)
- Sponsor 4 athletes to compete for Ireland in the World or European Age Group Championships 2008
- Re-launch website to provide access to results, photos, learning material, event and training schedules (completed)
- Expand the Laois Duathlon Series to 50 participants by season end (already expanded to over 30)
- Produce complete training and competition kit to give the club presence at events and in training
- Grow membership to 85 members or more, with a plan to have 100 members during 2008
The club has a number of sponsorship opportunities including:
- Silver Sponsorship - Significant sponsor on Tri-suit, running gear, cycling gear, kit-bag and other kit together with inclusion on website (Kit in place through to end of 2008)
- Website Sponsor - sponsor some or all of the Trilogy.ie website.
- Event Sponsor - Become associated with either the Laois Children’s Duathlon or the Heritage Challenge Triathlon event (t-shirt or goodie-bag sponsor).
Why does Trilogy represent an excellent sponsorship opportunity?
- One of the most active, closely-knit sporting communities in Laois
- As a lifestyle pursuit, triathlon is an expensive activity which demands a level of disposable income.
- Trilogy members are ABC1 professionals - during their work-days, our members are architects, accountants, teachers, bankers, business owners and senior managers, engineers, physiotherapists, health professionals.
- Broad membership base - from 25 to 55 years old, 35% Female
- Diverse group, with many of the new communities in Laois represented in our membership base
To discuss a sponsorship opportunity, please Contact Karl.